Council meetings are held the on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of every month
Meetings start at 7:00 p.m.
375 1st Avenue East, City Hall Council Chambers
The public is welcome to all meetings. Your input is important, and you are encouraged to attend to
discuss issues of interest to you.
Public Information: Agendas are posted by the City Hall entry doors by Tuesday before the meeting; minutes are posted after the meetings at the link below after they have been approved.
Feb. 21, 2019 Minutes
SPECIAL COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
July 8, 2020 ~ 7:00 P.M.
Wendell City Hall - 375 1ST Avenue East
If you are not on the agenda, you may speak in the Public Comment Section
- Call to Order – Pledge of Allegiance - Roll Call
- Discussion/ Action Item- Agenda Approval
- Discussion/ Action Item- Minutes
Regular City Council Meeting Minutes July 2, 2020
Special Council Meeting Minutes July 6, 2020
- New Business (action items)
- Discussion/ Action Item- Self-financing or interim loan for open trench sewer project
- Discussion/ Action Item-Broadband Grant
- Public Comment
- Council Executive Session – Idaho Code Title 74-206 1(A) 1(B)
Questions concerning items appearing on the Agenda or requests for accommodations of special needs to participate in the meeting should be addressed to the office of the City Clerk, call (208) 536-5161